Well I made my goodbyes to the guys at The Brand Union.
In the past few days back at MIT I have:
- Learned a new Chinese card game: Sheng Ji
- Eaten dumplings at the tasty Gourmet Dumpling House
- Cleaned up my room since I’ve returned
- Seen tons of awesome people I’ve missed seeing during the whole month
- Been at a party shut down by the friendly neighborhood MIT police
- Been at a party shut down by the friendly dorm housemaster
- Registered for my new architecture classes
- Gone to the MIT tech fair
- Tasted LaVerdi’s once again. Yum…
Tomorrow school starts! I haven’t made any new year’s resolutions, so I guess I might as well make them now.
New Year’s Resolutions
- Hit a 4.5 GPA
- Go somewhere awesome for spring break
- Keep on dancing
- Begin learning how to play guitar
- Successfully complete 100 pushups program
- Snag a sweet internship in SF, NY, Portland, Chicago, or Boston
- Win a competition or some sort
- Meet new friendly femmes and take them on dates :)
- Improve my photography abilities
- Be more positive
- Be nicer, more friendly, and everything that is nice.
I’m sure there’s more, but let’s leave it there for now. I think that’s a good amount to deal with on my plate.